Saturday, July 11, 2009

I don't believe it - I just DON'T believe it~


JUST look at what the new spy camera I installed on this crappy (and increasingly irritating blog) caught this morning!!
JUST when I think we've got the whole thing under CONTROL and these pesty CATS have finally been kept out - LOOK at who I found trying to sneak in through the plants - right outside the door of this crappy blog!

Did you EVER see a sneakier looking SNEAK?? I ask you????

This means BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARDS (!!!!!)

I've GOT to come up with some PLAN or SCHEME or DEVICE that will rid me of these PESTS for once and for always so I can get back to the serious business of this BLOG which is

1.) Find out what happened to Snail Heights Eco Development?

2.) Who (or what) kidnapped Mayor Spinaltzzzo?

3.) What REALLY happened to Spongebobby when he fell into that trance that lasted for a really long time - too long, really.

4.)Who (or what) is behind that bizarre underground cult hellhole - remember the ones with the big thing with the huge lips?

5.) Most recently, WHO (no what here) is behind these HORRIBLE workmen who are drilling holes in our "unit" every morning and waking me up out of a sound sleep putting me in a REALLY bad mood for the rest of the day??

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!