Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MOAT? You call that mud puddle a moat???


HAH!! (yourself!!)

I broke my own personal best record for puddle paddling!

What a lark - so - "along comes Limey!!"

Now you're going to pay for all that growling and snarling and, in general, nasty behavior you exude towards my fellow felines on TV - its PAYBACK time, "Ear boy...." so get with it!

You better get together with your "old boy network" of protectors and build a TRIPLE moat around your own precious little three coated hide!
hhehehhehehhee heh meow......

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!