Sunday, July 26, 2009

I don't always drink beer


I have had three other lives, but I don't remember anything about them.

People ask me how I became the most interesting dog in the world. I tell them I don't know.

I am not able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I can jump really high. And I can prove it.

No one really knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men and other sentient beings, but I have a pretty good idea.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it makes me sleepy.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!