Friday, July 17, 2009

Uh, have I introduced you to my "thwimming buddy?"

His name is "Archie" - we met at the local watering hole (!!) and became BFF's.

He REALLY doesn't like to see me get pushed around, especially by prehistoric, toothy hideously ugly things AND he ALSO doesn't cotton to frilly, frothy lil girly dogs beating up on our kith and kin on the tube or anywhere ELSE!

BTW, thanks for letting me "BORROW" your bandwidth to come in to your precious BLOGG (I figured out the stupid password (!!!!) and make myself right at home.
Nice place ya got here, "Squeaky." I just may hang around for a while...like those creepy dudes in the parking lot ....maybe I'll invite them over for some Jamison's and Fiji water....

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!