Sunday, July 12, 2009

The War Council

This morning I had to call a war council of my most trusted advisors. I need a wartime consigliere, but as you can see from the photograph, the prospects are not very promising. I do know one thing, sponges and frogs are not going to cut it against Limey.

Present at the meeting were Bear, Moose, KitKat, Horton, and Leopard. They were a pretty sleepy lot even after a snack of liver and cheese. I had to intervene on several occasions, both to wake them up and to restore order. But we have a plan now.

It is a secret plan, so I cannot tell you what it is because then it would not be a secret anymore. Also, none of the participants know what it is either. It is all encrypted, or something like that.

Troubling news, though. I sent Bear, Moose, and Horton the Elephant out to buy mattresses. Either they fell down the stairs in a drunken stupor... Or they were AMBUSHED!!!

WTF!!!!!! I'm pretty shaken up myself.

More to follow when I have collected my thoughts and had a nap.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!