Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ode on the EAR........

Oh, EAR (!) - thou arst a beateous thing...

round and round and oval, too

clean or dirty, I *HEART* you!

Little and soft,

Big and fugly...

you make my heart get all warm and snuggly.

Hearing is important, too...

and for keeping my head warm - I love you!

No "muffs" are needed for my ear-est friends -

I needn't follow the latest ear trends.

Big and bold,

white and sassy

one word sums them up ' "classy!"

Yes, some are stumpy, horny and lumpy (ugh!)

others are tall, bony and grumpy (!!)

Some folks love to flaut 'em (Maltilions....heh heh)

But WHERE would be without 'em???????????


Anon ("PIP")

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!