Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Eve of Halloween!


OK, OK. Here are the answers, oh wise men of the association.

1. Froggie carried a sword and pistol by his side.

2. Apparently not, though, like me, he probably did not want to interfere with their perceived ambitions, however foolish they may appear in retrospect.

3. No. Maybe. Who knows? I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me. Whatever that means.

4. What's the question? I DEMAND TO CONFRONT MY ACCUSERS. There is no Question 4. What is the meaning of this dirty trick? This is a trick question. I AM WISE TO THIS GAME.

5. The flying moth brought the tablecloth. How could a bunch of bugs and vermin know what matched and what didn't?

6. The Juney Bug.

7. Umm? Uh?? The trail is cold. Duh??? There are things we can know and things we cannot know and there are things we don't know that we know or don't know that we cannot know. So there.

8. Yes.

9. This was one of our most spectacular exploits. I refuse to have it demeaned by a bunch of associates of some dumb association. Bear, my attorney, will be serving a writ upon you and your association as soon as he has finished eating his dumplings.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!