Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Things I love.....".

Give me time - I'm thinking................................


How about instead:

"Things I don't hate..."

Well, I don't hate riding in the car in my fleecy bed waking up eating french fries and barking at the toll booth ladies.
I definitely am sure I DON'T hate those things.

More things I don't HATE:

I'm pretty sure I don't hate biting "her" pink slippers and I use the term "pink" loosely as maybe they were "pink" a few years ago but now, well, mauve/grey would be more LIKE IT!
I really don't hate biting them when I can feel the CRUNCH of her boney toes inside and she squeals like she was having a knitting needle poked into her soft undercoat. Hah!!!

I'm almost positive that I don't HATE sitting in the window on my footstool scaring the sh*te out of the "neighbors" and, once more, I use the term very loosely. I especially didn't hate it the time that one of them nearly jumped out of her skin and tripped and fell! hahhahahhaha. Cool....
And when "Boop" the handiman walks by and pulverizes the impatiens with the water canon and I pound on the window with all my might and he glares in at me with HATRED and I glare BACK at him with even MORE heart pounding detestation and then he shakes his hairy FIST AT ME and I show him my FANGS and GROWL and try to RIP OUT HIS GIZZARD (!!!!!!) through the glass, of course.
Then he walks away cursing and I give him a few ear splitting SCREAMS!!!!! hahahhaha I win!!!! (until the next time.....)

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!