Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Did somebody mention Nutcracker?


Because I was sound asleep and I think I heard some lizard hissing around talking lizard trash talk and then I heard someone mention Nutcracker and hey, I got him, but it wasn't a lizard at all but Nutcracker who looked like the lizard at least in my dream or vision or whatever one of my favorite toys from last Christmas and I was just thinking about Christmas trees and how nice it was there under the tree instead of in the land of the big eared things and now I'm really confused.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!