Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I swallowed the whole BOX of "Jujube's"!

Then I fell asleep for HOURS! When I woke up there in front of me was a beauteous stone staircase that goes WAY WAY up - all the way up to my house, I bet!

I'm SURE this is the way HOME - away from this never ending NIGHTMARE of WITCHES and MONSTERS!

I'm NOT going into the Inky Darkness, across the creepy "root bridge" OR follow that dumb stuffed "Mungie" thing ANYWHERE.

I'm going to cross my paws and take a chance and MARCH right UP these steps!

I hope I make it!





(WHOA! Blog followers - I'm just sayin' but does your little buddy look kind of DIFFERENT all of a sudden? Kind of like a HIDEOUS redmop redmop REDMOP or something?
What did that box of candy DO to him?? Where the HECK is he going and why is he RED?
I think he's making a terrible MISTAKE, don't you?
The little nerd should have followed ME - "Mungie" - I had the secret way out - down the "Misty Road to Home" - just as his "garden angel" told him!
Now he's in an even WORSE pickle than EVER!! Poor little RED dood!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!