Monday, August 10, 2009

OUCH! What is that thing in the grass I just stepped on?


Yikes - it looks like a dirty old magnifying glass!

I'm going to wipe it off and see if I can see what is at the end of that spooky looking root bridge.......

Its really dirty and all monged up so I'm going to spit on it (both sides, of course) and then wipe it on my precious sable-like fur/hair.

I have to wipe it a LOT as it has some strange gooey like substance on it.

(WIPE~~~ WIPE!!!!! ......More wipey wipe!)

Ok, I think its getting a little better - let my blow on the glass a few times ---------

Ah, yes, I'm going to take a look-see and try to figure out if I can possibly see what is at the end of the bridge.............

WHOAAAAAA!!

I THOUGHT SO -its a FILTHY trap!

I'm going to run in the OPPOSITE direction....its so DARK, though,......I can't see in front of me.

How did it get so CREEPY DARK all of a sudden....

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!