Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh, woe is me......sob sob......


All I wanna do is go HOME ("take me home, flying friend.....") and HERE I am in the CRAZY place with all these big eared FREAKAZOIDS and I'm a friggin' GIRAFFE (!!!!) all because I jumped into the MAGIC FOUNTAIN to wash off those horrible RED SPOTS that I got when I ate the jujube's and climbed the stone steps after I flew and crash landed into the Witch's Woods, y'know?

An' NOW what am I supposed to do???

I guess I'll just lay down and try to MEDITATE - I'll think a happy thought. I'll think of of SPONGEBOBBY and sitting in front of the Xmas tree an' maybe I'll wish my way back to where I came into the WEIRD place - maybe back to the Witchy Woods and the spooky cottage where I crashed. I bet I could get home from THERE!

(zzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzz.......)

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!