Wednesday, August 5, 2009

(I forgot to post this last week when it happened....)


GRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Sorry for the delay but something happened to me today that was just, well, beyond the pale.
There I was in the breakfast room, waiting for (DUH!) my BREAKFAST and GUESS WHAT??

Someone (aka "her") TRIED to give me my biscotti but it had NOT been dipped in Starbucks coffee the way I INSIST!

Can you believe it? How am I supposed to choke down a dry ole hunk of crusty biscotti without a "dunk?"

Incredible!!! I sulked on my cushion for an hour afterwards.

Now back to the story at hand.....I'm lost in the spooky WITCH Cottage woods.......

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!