Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Mirror of Erised?


Somehow that cookie was laced with some hallucinogen or I DON'T KNOW WHAT so when I looked in the mirror I saw another Maltillon not me who looked back at me and then I recognized my long-lost sister Jujube from Cricklewood whom astute readers of this blog will recognize wrote me a really nice letter several months ago urging me to persevere in my exploits no matter what people said and that I was really GOOD which I am and then I thought it was all an illusion and then Jujube spoke from inside the mirror and told me to run because I was in really big trouble and I said where should I run and she said just run over the weird looking bridge of vines or roots or something or other so I ran and now well I don't know where I am.

Where are "him" and "her" when I need them? Is there any liver in this godforsaken forest? OR EVEN KIBBLE?

HELP!!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!