Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well, now where was I?????

Oh, I remember!

I was mysteriously transported to these really WEIRD woods!

I flew, walked and ran for a long time and then I looked around and I was just standing in these scary, dark woods.

I saw this little spooky house and there was a bowl of water (!) out in front with a dish of oatmeal cookies (!!) and I was SO hungry and thirsty, bloggee, not to mention QUITE puzzled re: the flying bit.....
hmmmmmmm.....

Well, as soon as I have myself a little drink and some cookies, I'm going to lie down under that tree there and think about all this but right now I'm going to sneak up to that bowl....
be back in a minute - don't go anywhere, blogee dear.....
Hey, I MEAN it - don't go ANYWHERE - I may need your help!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!