Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey kid, pssst......over here.......


Between you and me and the lampost (IF there was one in these fercoctah "woods"...) he's not the "garden angel" (HAH!!) - that's ME - MOI - MYSELF!

Listen to me, little chum, I'll steer you right!

To heck with that so-called "sister" of yours (a "Maltie" with .....SPOTS??? I don't THINK so!) or that hideous, mangy funkified critter with the cringingly ugly puss, the one calling himself the "garden angel" - HAH!!!

More like the "garden DEVIL - BEELZEBUB - if'n you ask me!

Follow me like a skin shadow, lil buddy, I'll never lead you astray....now what you want to DO is to go this OTHER way - NOT towards the "root bridge" (ick!) nor into the inky darkness but go the THIRD way, kid o' mine and you won't be sorry.
Here you go now - be on your way - go on now, don't delay!! Follow my loyal lackie, "Mungie" - he'll show you how to get out of this creepy place....go on NOW ------ ----"GIT!!!!"

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!