Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YEE-IKES! I woke up and LOOK at what I saw!


I had to run for my puppy hide! Out the door (even though it was closed?) over the fence (I never JUMPED THAT high before.....hmmmmmm......what's going on here?)
Then (this is getting weird!) I, like, FLEW over the Rosenschweig's soccer field next door and then (HUH???) up OVER the roof of their building (!!!) OVER the Inner Drive and then, well, (gulp!) I was, like, in the WOODS or something!!

THEN, I walked and ran and FLEW and all and THEN I saw this HOUSE - so I went up to get a closer look.
I'm SCARED, old bloggee, what should I do?? You tell!

Should I try to go up and say" HI!" - what am I DOING here, anyway?!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!