Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 1

Well this has been a hell of day - so called "Air and Water Show" - HAH! They (republicans) have been trying to blow up my house all day. I managed to outwit them by hiding under the bed but it was a close call.
Tomorrow I must be even craftier as I hear they are coming back. Him and her are supposed to be going to M'waukee for some Irish thing and 'are planning to leave me at home. Hmmmmph! Screw them.
I think I'll leave some nice presents on the dining room floor for them.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!