Sunday, August 24, 2008

Guess what I just found!



A whole 'NOTHER (!) treasure trove of toys that belonged to the OTHER guy - you know, the "dead one?"
He sure had a LOT of stuff. So far I've counted THREE trunks filled up with weird STUFF of his like GIANT bears, medium size bears and little teeny bears. I guess he had a bear fetish.
His stuff is always popping up all OVER the place - it falls out of drawers and shelves -even in the trunk of the car he had toys salted away.
Next to ole (dead)"King Midas" I am a PAUPER. I've got like 3 or 4 things - that's IT!
Want to hear a dirty little secret? 99% of his toys were GROSS!
Lets not beat around the bush here - the guy was MOIST - a DROOLER! Eeeeeeeew! So while this photo that Bob snapped when I was investigating the latest of his many "trunks o'crap", truth be known, it was really more of an archeological "dig" like when the famous explorer, Hillary, discovered the pyramids--- we're furthering the cause of science!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!