Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, they certainly were *merry* when they (finally) came home last night!

Yow! They went out to the show to see "the new Woody Allen" or something so we were home alone all day and then it got dark and we were scared! They forgot to leave the light on so me and Bob had to hide in our secret place - the b*stards! I HATE that!!

Then they felt guilty when they came home and gave me extra cheese with my liver which was ok but I DIDN'T get any 'cubes as they stopped for dinner at a "great little Italian place" on Broadway that they just LOVED and are going to make it their NEW PLACE because the food and DRINKS were GREAT and it's downstairs and they just LOVE that 'cause its like in the movies.
With them its either "in the movies" or "on Seinfeld" -- that's their whole boring lives! Yow!
This morning they were talking about this "communicator" they are going to talk to on the phone on Wednesday (WTF???) Its got something to do with me and my little problem.
What are they up to????

1 comment:

N said...

I am not your enemy. We are in this together. Trust me.

Duck

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!