Thursday, August 21, 2008

See? I told you he's spying on me!

You thought I was paranoid, didn't you? I know what you people are saying behind my back!!
I tell you he's been "tailing" my every move for the past 2 days and its driving me insane! I tried a few times to knock him over but I get hollered at cuz he screams like a stuck pig. I'm not supposed to be "mean" to him since he was a gift from my his sister (my "aunt" - ugh!!) and I have to be "nice" to him cuz she's old.
Huh???
Anyway, I'm playing it real cool, like I don't know that his beady eyes are on me constantly burning a hole in my tender flesh. HAH!!
I've got something planned for the idjit and its not going to be pretty! AND there will be NO way it can be traced back to me! Brilliant!
Bobby was up all night googling but he won't tell me what he's up to. He's soooo secretive, its a little weird, between you and me.
It probably has something to do with the people next door . He's become obsessed with them. I don't know exactly how they came to annoy him but you've made a bad enemy when old Bobby doesn't like you, that's for sure. Let's just say....I don't envy them!
Looks like a nice morning - 'think I'll go get some sun on my nose. Its looking a little pale lately 'cuz I haven't been TO THE PARK in TWO FRIGGIN DAYS!! Is anyone READING this?????????

1 comment:

monamie said...

PIP - I read your blog every day and check it 2-3 times a day to see what you are up to.

You should convince them to get you a four legged play mate. Just make sure that he or she is smaller than you. then you can give this new dog your Nepolian complex.

Have a happy care-free weekend.

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!