Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well, who knew?? I have a "Napolean complex!"

My dog shrink said I'm very intelligent, manipulative and"full of myself." Guess what??
They have to buy me a house. A BIG house with a big, big BIG yard.
And some lady from Evanston is going to come here and massage me. I was sleeping the whole time but she read my mind.
Bob says he thinks its some kind of voodoo and he's going to "Google" it.

Anyway, I got 2 treats afterwards and now I have to go to the park.
Arf!

Check out the moves on my main "'Bama" below! Me and Bob have man crushes on him.


No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!