Saturday, August 23, 2008

WTF? Somebody BIT me!

YOW! Little did I suspect THIS scene when I came home today after a hard afternoon running and barking my head off in my park!
A disgusting brawl of the worst type was going on in my own front hallway! I had to jump in and get Bob the hell out of there before they did any serious damage to him, the b*stards!
What the hell is wrong with all these malevolent toys in this house? Are they cursed? Are they demons from hell? Spawn of Satan???
And then - just as I was pulling him out of their murderous clutches - OUCH!! - somebody bit me on the end of my tail!! Fer Crissake! Is there nothing sacred among these heathens?
I don't think my beautiful tail will ever be the same.
Want to know the weirdest thing of all?
None of them have any teeth! WTF?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!