Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DId they think I'm STUPID???

Notice anything ...odd about this.....sponge person?
You DON'T??
What the hell is WRONG with you?? Are you SLOW or something?
Duh!!
FIRST of all....(newsflash!) its not a PERSON at ALL ....did you really think it was? Do you need help of some sort?
Note to readers - that is NOT a PERSON - like BOB is a PERSON - but only a miserable REPRESENTATION of a ....real person (like BOB, for example.)
You get it now? (whew - that was WORK!)
They got me this *THING* at the behest of the WITCHDOCTOR they talked to last Tuesday - that is the same WITCHDOCTOR who snuck into my sleeping brain and tried to steal my most innermost thoughts.
WELL, SHE advised them (I heard this from Bobby who was pretending HE was sleeping on the floor...) that what they might want to do is get ANOTHER (!) "Bob" from the same store where they stole or "bought" him and then HIDE BOB so I would FORGET about him and then I would think this cheap imitation was Bob. This is so I would lose my "obsessive resource guarding" over Bob - HAH! I don't THINK so!
Did you EVER???
I think they are actually "slipping," - let's face it - they aren't getting any younger...
I think we may run away from home if they try to pull this one off and there will be payback - BIG TIME payback! In fact, Bobby and I are googling tonight when those two are "asleep", i.e. passed out (!)and see what Amazon has out there in terms of medieval weaponry!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!