Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I TOLD you he was deep, didn't I?

Spongebobby is very thoughtful.

He meditates for an hour twice a day. That's when he isn't doing research on the family of zombies next door. Oddly, there is ANOTHER family of zombies two doors down. Bob says they (zombies) are going to be "taking over" pretty soon - then the "fun" begins. Hmmm.... I wonder what THAT means?

That Bob - he's a riot, isn't he? But you can see that he is a DEEP, meditating riot, that is when he's not surrounded by...you know - zombies.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!