Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sniff, sniff....my park! Sniff....




I didn't get to go yesterday 'cuz they were "tired." I'll show them "tired" when I make their lives a living hell if I don't go today which is a distinct possibility 'cuz I heard him say he wants to go see the Cubs . Hmmmph! He'll regret that one!
She likes the Cubs, too, just not enough to go to that "noisy hellhole" Wrigley Field.
She is a noise freak - 'says she has "super sensitive" hearing and loud noises are like being stabbed in the ear with an icepick. I wouldn't like that either 'cuz my ears are very special and I like to keep them at their best which doesn't include being stabbed in them - for sure!
But - back to my park...sigh....I lOVE my park.
You know what I love most? Its when I get to run run run run run run and arf arf arf arf arf arf at dogs. I hate dogs but I LOVE to run so that's a problem.
I run run as fast as I can go and then I THROW myself down and gasp for breath but then I get up and run even faster.
Sometimes I see dogs in MY park and I don't like that! ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF! Then he drags me way away and I run in a whole different direction. It's confusing but as long as I can run run - I don't really mind where I go - as long as I GO!
At the end we go back to the car, I get my paws wiped off and I drink bottled water right out of the bottle (!) and sit in front of the air conditioner. Then we go home and eat cheese and yummy ice cubes. White chocolate are my favorites!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!