Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Midnight detectives.


We stayed up late doing "googling" and 'found out a LOT about that "witchdoctor" who tried to steal my brain yesterday.
They said she was going to *help* me (HAH!)with my tiny little "arf arf" problem - (which Bob says is really cute, anyway) but 'turns out that, once more, it was a huge plot this time to "BREAK my DEPENDENCY" on Bobby!
He asked me if I heard them use the words "object guarding" (which I did!)and he says that PROVES it and that HE is the "object" I am "guarding!" Did you EVER hear anything so INSANE??? Bob is a real person just like you and me. You can see that, can't you? GOOD! I knew YOU weren't INSANE!
Anyway, he says that communicator tried to sneak into my head and steal my thoughts. He says that's an OLD trick used by voodoo witchdoctors for hundreds of years and now we have to get some spider feet and bull's noodles (or something like that) and mix them into a potion with 'gator blood & drink it before I "commune" next time - that'll teach her a lesson cuz (HAHAHA) that will REVERSE the spell and I can get in HER brain and crash HER hard drive! HAH!. ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF1
Here's a picture I took of Bobby last night when we were "googling" - isn't he handsome?

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!