Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ah, sweet mystery of youth, at last I found ye....

I had an unsettling dream to be sure.  I dreamed I was a mere pup.  A funny looking (but adorable) lil dude with huge ears and a winsome kisser.  Oh, those were the days...
Riding around in a Mexican bag, trying to squeeze into a cheap Elvis velour jumpsuit (ouch!) (is there any other type.....LOL???)
Yes, I had my "ups n' downs" - a scary long hallway, an architect bed with room to "do my thing" underneath (yes I did!!!) lots of white chocolate martini's, a Buddhist altar for the previous fellow who met a bad end (sob! for him).....and then there was me.....newly adopted, adapting to the sweet smell of cooking liver.....those were the days! 
Will they ever return - times when my worst problem was my fear of going outside....
NOW I have a big problem!!
My dear UNCLE Colonel Mustardo....missing in action and I've promised to lower myself (so to speak) into the "Lower Depths" and save his heinie. 
Yes, still no word ....so you know what THAT means.....(sob!)

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!