Thursday, January 12, 2017

And the day he discovered KIng Solomon's Mine....

his list of fantastic discoveries and such would fill an ENCYCLOPEDIA and yet....WHERE IS HE NOW?
Summary:  Our own plate of scrumptious peanut butter cookies was STOLEN from under our nose on Xmas Eve (dastardly!) THEN, investigating the heinous crime,  we found a secret passageway out on the stairs and, since we are so LITTLE and all, our old pal and boon companion, Colonel Mustard, went down to try to locate the missing delectibles.   The sweet aroma of fresh baked cookies filled the air!
Then POOF - he was there  - and then he was GONE and NOW I hear a wee, distant voice calling  "PIPPPP!!"  "HELP!!!" so, after a very strange, LSD tinged dream, I know it is now MY duty, even though I am STILL little - to lower myself down the scary hole and try to find the good Colonel or I'm not "Pip" - and I AM!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!