Monday, January 2, 2017

Colonel Mustard! Colonel Mustard?


Oh, oh,  Don't say I didn't warn him.  I told him it might be dangerous.  I mean, how am responsible if the worst has happened, which, sadly, I am afraid might be the case.

Trying to establish contact now.  He seems to be sending photos via IM.  Weak wi-fi connection down there.  Taking a long tome to load.

Impetuous fellow, you know.  Headstrong.  Didn't want to listen to anyone.  Couldn't be bothered to attend briefings.  Now where has it got him.  Rather him than me.  Caveat emptor and all that rot.

Good luck, Colonel!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!