Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Uh oh!

What just happened to snowman, Colonel Mustard and ME?  This guy is what happened to us. "The Snow Master!"  He pitched us ALL out of his globe (ie. his "empire") and booted us back to our respective landing pads.
Who KNEW such a creature even existed?  What a bully!
Ouch!  I landed right on my I"pad" and that hurt!  I may have a consussion....
"Who am I?"
"Where am I"
"Where the HECK was I?"
I already had an email from  Colonel Mustard and he was RATHER RUDE! 

He told me that I could take my "f'n" cookies and shove them up my......well, you know WHERE (!) and he said I should never ever call on him for HELP again unless it was a REAL emergency and not for somthing STUPID like peanut butter cookies which would be stale as "all hell" anyway.

Ouch!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!