Thursday, January 12, 2017

Just come back from Ambercrombie & Fitch.....

They fully geared me up from their vast inventory.  Seems, this is the latest outfit for a deep spelunking dive.
They jammed me into this neoprene suit... even trimmed my beautiful ear feathers, and clipped me down to a nubbin, so to speak.
I don't even look like myself!
Totally embarrassed but.....it has to be done!  For country, peanut butter cookies and my colonel!
Tally ho, old sport..the next missive you will get from me is.....from done below!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!