Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Is my face red?

Would you look at what I just found?  OMG! 😡

Right where I hid them a week or more ago!  Under the Chinese chest - way in the back by the wall.  I never thought anyone would ever find them there....turns out, that included me!

Only thing is they are all mushy and yucky now..  No thanks.  But guess what, NOW I can't find my favorite Pip Treats....frozen salmon nuggets.  Did I hide them, too?  That would be weird as they have to be frigerated.

Oh, the whole thing is just making me weary.  There's Col. Mustard, who"went missing" after descending down the bizarre 'tunnel' I found under the hidden door on the outside hall stairs.  Then  the apparent WORMHOLE he found right before he "went missing" to  the home of the ORANGE WORM and his gaudy lair - ugh!!

Lastly, there was my impromptu and somehea immature  PROMISE to the Colonel to go down the "tunnel" and rescue him.  (What was I thinking, blogee?)  Is he waiting for me to go down there? Hmmmmm.....have to sit on that one awhile.....hope he's not in any IMMEDIATE danger or anything...sigh....

Well, the whole thing gives me a big headache - think I will take nice nap!  TTYL.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!