Monday, January 9, 2017

Wow - I heard some new words today!!

It seems her Eee Male (?) was "all f'd up" (except she didn't say "f'...)
Something about Apples and Geemale and digging up old sh*t from a month ago.
Yikes!  I needed another Boilermaker - and then some - and me just about to go down to the "tombs" to bail out Col. Mustard.....frankly, bloggee, I fear the worst in regard to the old gentleman....'haven't heard from him in almost a week....and that ain't good!
Well, let me go and do a little "R and R" for awhile - we can't take the stress around here!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!