Monday, January 2, 2017

Hmmm....in the heat of the moment...did I make a "boo boo?"

Yes, it was a noble sentiment .....to swear to go down the "tunnel" and try to rescue poor Colonel Mustard ....yet when one considers the scope....the magnitude....the gravity of such a statement made in haste and HONEST concern and empathy...still....its a SOBERING thought.....
(WHAT have I done???)
Do I REALLY want to go down......there....with those .....people?  Of course, rescuing old Mustard is paramount in my frontal lobe....yet.....so much to mull over....for example:

I'm afraid of heights - everyone who knows me knows this!

I just got groomed (what a pain!) - do I really want to get all icky and be a "dirty bird?"

Is there room for me to tote "Bubba," my best pal and boon companion?  I don't think so!

My human mom and dad would be SO miserable if anthing untoward happened to me!  Their poor, wine soaked lives would be over!! 🍷and that would be so sad....for them!



No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!