Saturday, January 14, 2017

WHAAAAT????

I FINALLY made up my mind to go help the old boy when I peered WAY down the passageway and I saw a small object glistening in the nasty dark.
I ran like the dickens to get my BUTTERFLY NET - and look what I scooped up!  Colonel Mustard has become trapped in a snow globe!
He is trying to communicate with me but I can't hear a WORD he is saying.
Astonishingly he's only 3" tall and just a few days ago he was a fine figure of a man standing way over me - now I'm way over him!
He seems to be SHOUTING at me, I've got to FIND OUT what happened.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!