Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Well, I certainly am on the horns of a dilemma...

I could try to finagle a way to miniaturize myself somehow..and go back to 3" tall and get my step uncle's credit card from the Cystal Terrarium Gobe - but why??  I guess so I could order a bunch of stuff on Amazon that I "need!!."  LOL
See, ole bloggee,  I left it behind accidentally in the Globe when I went to rescue one Colonel Mustardo who went down there for some reason or other.....I just can't recall!  Its all so STUPID!!
Now what I COULD to is just mull things over in front of the cozy fireplace for a while, on my favorite afghan AND  have a 'boilermaker" and just cogitate.....

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!