Thursday, January 19, 2017

I wonder if this book I just borrowed from the Public Library

will be able to help get me BACK into the snow globe and get past the scary Globemaster thing so I can retrieve "my" credit card.  It fell out of my pocket when I was so rudely EVICTED the day before yesterday by the aforementioned SCARY thing - see photo above.  At that time I was booted back to my abode and WHO knows WTF happened to the Colonel Mustard (see below.)

As you recall I had to go IN to the snow globe to help that old goat, Colonel Mustard, who SOMEHOW, wound up in same globe when HE went down the secret passage to try to find my scrumptious, one of kind, peanut butter cookies as some SNEAK thief pilfered them from my apt right around Xmas.  Whew!  That's a long story I won't be repeating so, bloggee, you better WRITE IT DOWN!

Anyway,  my big problem is that I've eaten all of the Magic Muffin and crumbs which I nibbled on to make myself small enough to get into the snowglobe.  Bottomline, now  I can't get back in THAT way anymore.  Here is a photo of Col. Mustard, a Teddy Roosevelt clone, for sure.




The slightly AWKWARD thing is that it wasn't exactly MY credit card that fell out of my little pocket.  It was one that I .....obtained....from my step uncle's safe deposit box - don't ask its a long story - so if I EVER want to order anything again (!) I will HAVE to get that card back and quick, too!

There is only a tiny window of opportunity for me to slip in to the globe via that crack I found in its underside - and scoop it up!  I will have to wait til the scary Globemaster is asleep first, of course...
Now let my make a nice cuppa warm milk, sit by the fire on my afghan, and read this book!  Don't come back for AT LEAST a day!  Good bye!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!