Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are YOU the ones who kidnapped "Tip" and "Tap??"


GIVE THEM BACK - WHOEVER NABBED THEM!!!!!!!

What kind of a MONSTER what kind of, I don't know what, WHAT, I ask you, Bloggee, who would kidnap an innocent snail who never hurt ANYONE , and make it into ...SOUP???

These were my PALS. I found them. I nurtured them. Now they are GONE.....sob....

Yeah, sure, "he" TRAPPED some of their COUSINS and put them in a SNAILARIUM.
Whoop de do! I mean, where are Tip and Tap. Are they SOUP?

Me and Bob were out on the deck all morning searching. Nothing. Not a TRACE!

Who is behind this devils PLOT? I want answers!!!!. Where are you, "Tip and Tap"?

If you grabbed them to sell them for ESCARGOT, dear BLOGGIE, I'll find out!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!