Friday, November 7, 2008

Isn't he/she BEAUTIFUL????

Bloggees - allow me to introduce to you - the ONE - the ONLY......
"Little Dorrit!"
Isn't he/she SWEET??? He/she is TINY and has a very delicate cream and tan"WHIRLYGIG!"

We put her in the SNAILARIUM and she (since I've named her "Little Dorrit" I am going to claim she is a "SHE") is getting along very well.
SO far she has scooted (and SLIMED) on the bark, had some apple and is getting around like a little SONOFAGUN.
YOU GO, GIRL!!!

We *HEART* her EXTREMELY!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!