Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yikes - The armies of the night are forming - NOW!!






(Hats off to Little Dorrit for this intelligence, and kudos to whoever installed the surveillance equipment.)

Wow - We now have proof POSITIVE of the plots against us.
Behold the traitor, "Duck" - who is gathering an army of ducks and other foul fowl creatures. Soon, Little Dorit says, he will be ready to move against US!
His new ally, "Bear", is, also, recruiting among the "Bear" people. Is this the two front war the "dead dudes" warned me about?

But so far I have some LOYALISTS, mainly the followers of "Halloween Bear" and the Christmas bears who are buried deep within the Well of Toys.

Trouble is brewing. WHO can I count on? YOU??? I don't THINK so!!! HA! That's a GOOD one!!
The "rabbits".....yes, but what good are rabbits in a fight? Ditto the frogs.
Half of them have been kidnapped anyway, and are probably SOUP by now.
"Banana Man", right, but again, can you count on a banana when the chips are down? Geez, I need help. Maybe the elephants can help? I must not panic. I MUST NOT PANIC!

Cripes! It's nap time. What am I going to do? They could move on me in my sleep. Zzzz. Whoa, who's there? Help!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!