Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

This will be me after my 'UGE dinner of DELICIOUS cheese and SCRUMPTIOUS liver! Can you tell I will be STUFFED???
The best thing to do after a good FEAST is to go to your room and go to sleep for several hours. You can come back out after the first round of dishes are done and dessert is on the way!
Love me some WHIPPED CREAM and "punkin' pie!!"
Have a good day and tomorrow we'll resume with the adventures of those WILD and CRAZY snails - and wazzup (!) with those HOLOGRAMS???

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!