Saturday, November 1, 2008

WTF??

Lookie what I found on the dining room table (ya, I sit there - do you MIND??) this morning!
AND it had an inscription, TOO!

"To "Bear" Thanks for the contribution."
signed by the Republican National Committee - Do you BELIEVE it??

He's a RETHUGLICAN living right here in my house??? How did I not know about it??

When I looked at the envelope it said he was a "precinct captain" - 46th Ward. Yow! Who woulda THUNK it - I just assumed he was a big WHITE grinning oaf who always wears a big RED bow tie. Hmmmmm..when you think about it - I HAVE seen those Rethug talking heads on TV shows wearing.....BOW TIES! That was the clue all along!!! Well, we'll just SEE about all this!!!
....stay tuned.....Bloggee....and wish me luck !
I'm going to have to observe him closely from now on -

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!