Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slumlord shocker in "Snail Heights!"


Look at this picture, will you? The sordid conditions!! There are FOUR tiny birds trapped in that WEIRD "house!"
I ask you.!!
Bob and I took a little trip to "Heaven's Glen" or whatever that little ratb*stard, Dr. Pickles (Pickled?)and his "Slick & Slicker" real estate agency, are calling his potential "slum o' the future"and these are the conditions we found!!

Appalling. I mean, four little birds packed into a small nest. I ask you. Is this how you want to be treated, my dear blogee?

Do NOT, I repeat, do not give this charlatan any of your hard-earned cash! Don't under ANY circumstances fall for his false advertisements. It is all an illusion. HOLOGRAMS - they really don't EXIST -they just LOOK like they really EXIST! We are going to sneak over there tonight and check out the new "Castle" - we will find out how REAL it is, if you get my DRIFT!

Meanwhile the real conditions are captured in this photo - SHOCKING I tell you. The little dudes had to get oxygen when they were liberated!
It took a LOT of work, and some of you may say rough treatment.
I employed the famous jaws of life, my little choppers. It was the only tool we had. But we freed the little fellows, and we are mighty proud of them and of our work. They are pretty cute. One of them - the green one with the long beak - sings a jaunty little tune. The others just squeak. Squeaks of pleasure to my ears. Freedom, kids, enjoy it.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!