Thursday, September 11, 2008

Awwwwwwwwww.....


Look what I got yesterday! Isn't he adorable?? I named him "Green Boy."
They went out to buy some flowers, cocoa, electric toothbrushes, jeans, sweaters, hair spray, winter squash and "mineral water" (scotch...) and came home with "Greenie." Yay me!
Bob is sooooooo jealous but how could I resist him and you should hear him squeak!
"Green Boy" is my new #2 best friend.
Bob says I'm getting ready to send him off into the "sunset" (whatever that means...) cuz of his little fur/skin "problem"with but I say NO WAY, BOBBY!
Who ELSE am I going to go zombie hunting with?
Oh, Dr. Mandm's office just called and they said those weird spot's on his "arf" side (he has 4 words on him - I'll tell you the rest later...) is just the mange. Whew! We were worried! Poor ole guy feels a LOT better! I think we will have a little "partay" tonight involving us and a fresh jug of corn pone!
YES!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!