Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bob is in love!

They brought her home from the Farmer's Market the other day and as soon as Bob lay eyes on her on the table - he was smitten.
Hmmmmph!
Now he won't play with me anymore - he just sits around all day staring up at the kitchen counter where she (he?) sits in the vegetable bin.
I told him she/he would just break his heart (if he had one...) but he doesn't pay any attention to me.
I heard them saying they are going to make applesauce tonight. I guess that's one way to end a budding romance...

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!