Friday, September 12, 2008

GOTCHA!




And ANOTHER one for the books!!
This place is a MADHOUSE!
But let me tell you something, there definitely is such a thing as the THRILL of the hunt. After breakfast this morning, when "he" waltzed off to the "Farmers’ Market" (i.e. local gin mill...) I’m just recovering from the stress of "her" rearranging the WHOLE living room, including my toy box (!!), when I sense an ALIEN presence, namely the hideous monster pictured on your left!
How would YOU like to go head to head with that thing? It wasn’t easy!!!

All day long I hunted it.
You may say it is "small" game, but, hey, I’m not a giant, you know. "She" said I became "aggressive" but I was REALLY just hot on the trail!!
Take another a GOOD look at that critter. Creepy, huh??? Anyway, later on "he" comes home (from the "Farmer's Market" - hah!!) and finds Mr. Icky Fly person skittering around on the windowpane in the bedroom. He is a "Buddhist" (whatEVAH!) so he wants to "liberate" it (how "60's"!!) by shooing it out the window.

Now, I’m willing to oblige, but like I say, there are limits to one’s endurance.
The fly/monster had a choice. Up and to the right, freedom. Down, well, there’s where yours truly waited to offer the proper encouragement. And I really did intend to help it out. But, you know, in the end, instinct took over. A well-placed whack from the FURRY FISTS of FURY and the rest was history...chomp...chomp....chomp. To the victor go the spoils!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!