Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SO THIS is how they are duplicating us!

Well, yesterday was another one for the books. I’m upstairs having a little nap under the bed in the Cave of Dreams, the most wonderful place in all the world, when I hear this god-awful clatter. Now I’ve heard this before coming from this weird machine (see photo) and I always bark and it stops, but today something jumped out at me, a doppelganger, that’s right a two-dimensional copy of, dare I say it, ME!!

WTF! How is it possible? It looks just like my adorable self that adorns the heading of this blog. Needless to say, I barked a real LOT! She got a big bang out of this and kept showing me the thing and telling me it was just a "picture". I don’t think so!!

Bear says the machine is a doorway to another "dimension" like the hole under the stairs (now nailed shut with 4,878 nails!!!) One WIERD thing is....things come out of this monsterbut they don’t go in.
Hmmmmmmm..... Maybe he is on to something. It might explain how these "pods" are duplicating people, like the one who tried to copy Spongebobby, creepy "Bubba Bob" (UGH!!!!).
We are going to be up googling like mad tonight. Bob is brewing up a big brew full of corn pone as I type right now. I do not intend to stop barking at this "door" and anything that comes out of it until I get some answers!!! And I mean that!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!