Sunday, September 28, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!














This is my new sleep-0-matic, all temperature bed. You may have heard it advertised on radio or TV.
There are 3 remote controls monitoring six separate heat, coolness and softness comfort zones.
It wasn't easy but, through trial and error, I now have it perfectly adjusted to my sleeping needs.
Many a time I was awakened with a hot nose, a chilled paw or a back/tail ache. OUCH!!!
Life is tough but I think (no thanks TO YOU!!) I finally have it all worked out.
GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!