Saturday, September 6, 2008

'Not looking too good for Bob's "beloved"...

I don't want to say anything but....well, you can see for yourself - "Miss Apple" has seen better days.
They were GOING TO make applesauce but, as usual, they "forgot" (!)
Can you spell "L O O S A H' S???"
So NOW what?
Bobby is still smitten but he's noticed that something is not right here.
I wish I could help out ('was going to pull the old "switcheroo" with a NEW apple but THEY didn't bring one home from the Farmer's Market this week - "loosah's!!")
Hey, can I get some help here??

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!